Christians who believe Jesus Christ is Lord (fully God and fully man), that He must be your Lord in order to be your Savior, and that salvation is all God's doing and none of ours. Most of us are from the PMR group (Pretty Much Reformed)

Glad to have you!

Adam
    Admin

Glad to have you!

Post by Adam on Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:48 pm

Welcome to "Fisher's of Men"!

My name is Adam Leavelle and I've ran many forums in my life time. It's been a long while since my last one, but I thought it time to try again. As of now I don't have hard and fast rules about participating in this forum other than you need to be a born again Christian, confessing Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of your life. However I do reserve the right to make more rules as we go along to keep order and sanity amongst us.

I think the topics we have at the moment should do, as I don't have a desire to create countless topics in the future either that are often difficult to manage and browse through. Try and figure out where your topic best fits and I'll be happy with that.

Before anyone asks, yes I am a Calvanist and will defend and promote that theology as I suspect will many of the members here. You don't have to be a Calvanist to join or post here but semipelagianism will not be tolerated (look it up if you don't know what it is), and I feel most outside the doctrines of grace (Calvinism) fall into that error/heresy.

I am a proud member of the "Wretched Club" over at www.wretchedradio.com and as such have created a special forum for fellow "Wretches" to have discussion. You're welcome to browse in there, but I'd ask you to please become a member by signing up at www.wretchedradio.com before posting in that forum. It's a great ministry that I'm confident you will appreciate and they could use your support so please consider joining us!

The prayer request forum is for members only (viewing and posting). All other forums are only viewable by guests but we can change that at any time if need be, or members request it. Please join and begin discussing ASAP! I look forward to the fellowship.

Current date/time is Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:38 pm