Christians who believe Jesus Christ is Lord (fully God and fully man), that He must be your Lord in order to be your Savior, and that salvation is all God's doing and none of ours. Most of us are from the PMR group (Pretty Much Reformed)

Another pro wrestler dies at young age

Adam
    Admin

Another pro wrestler dies at young age

Post by Adam on Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:36 am

Andrew Martin, best known for his days as Test in WWE, has been found dead in his apartment at the age of 33. He would have been 34 in four days. Authorities in Tampa, Florida, where Martin lived, have not provided any details yet. They have stated that a body was found in a condo, but have not confirmed that the body in question was Martin, however multiple people within the wrestling industry have confirmed that it was Martin's body that was found.

Martin was released from WWE back in February of 2007 after failing a drug test. He then worked for TNA but was not offered a contract and went on to work a bit in Japan.

Clay7926

Re: Another pro wrestler dies at young age

Post by Clay7926 on Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:10 pm

While I am sad at another wrestling death (especially Test's since I believe that he did have talent and could've gone far), I'm hoping that this will at least lead to more changes in the Wrestling community to prevent another young death.

Have toxicology reports come back yet, or is it still too early? Reports are that Test was in rehab, and was working on getting clean. I really hope this wasn't drug-related...
    Adam
    Admin

Post by Adam on Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:30 am

No word yet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:29 am