Fisher's Of Men

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christians who believe Jesus Christ is Lord (fully God and fully man), that He must be your Lord in order to be your Savior, and that salvation is all God's doing and none of ours. Most of us are from the PMR group (Pretty Much Reformed)

3 posters

Annoying ad

Pilgrim

Annoying ad Empty Annoying ad

Post by Pilgrim Sat May 02, 2009 1:23 pm

When you view the forum page (where all of the forums are listed,) there is a very annoying ad that makes a loud beeping noise. I understand the admins may have no control over this unless ads are removed altogether. But this forum is on life support as it is, and something like that doesn't help.

Blessings,
    Scottish Lass
    Scottish Lass

Annoying ad Empty Re: Annoying ad

Post by Scottish Lass Mon May 04, 2009 11:42 am

Wow--I didn't even know there were ads on the main page (or any other page here)! My ad-blocker works pretty well, I guess. If you use Firefox, you can add-on AdBlockPlus for free, which removes ads from Facebook (which is the main reason I use it) and most other sites. While I know they're the lifeblood of some sites, I have never clicked on one, so at least my pages load faster.
    Jonathan Hunt

Post by Jonathan Hunt Fri May 15, 2009 3:52 pm

wow, thats helpful. I shalll get that installed!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:08 pm