Fisher's Of Men

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christians who believe Jesus Christ is Lord (fully God and fully man), that He must be your Lord in order to be your Savior, and that salvation is all God's doing and none of ours. Most of us are from the PMR group (Pretty Much Reformed)

+3
Bob
Presbyterian Deacon
Adam
7 posters

I know many of you find American Idol to be an abomination but

Adam
    Adam
    Admin

I know many of you find American Idol to be an abomination but Empty I know many of you find American Idol to be an abomination but

Post by Adam Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:27 pm

you should have seen last nights show. Possibly the worst group of singers in the show's history! Granted, it was only 1/3 of them but...wow!
    Presbyterian Deacon
    Presbyterian Deacon

I know many of you find American Idol to be an abomination but Empty Re: I know many of you find American Idol to be an abomination but

Post by Presbyterian Deacon Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:34 pm

Adam wrote:you should have seen last nights show. Possibly the worst group of singers in the show's history! Granted, it was only 1/3 of them but...wow!

I think it's just a waste of time. My wife and son seem to enjoy it, so I watch it with them. It's a "family thing."

And, yes--I'll probably watch it again tonight.
    Twisted Evil
    Bob
    Bob

I know many of you find American Idol to be an abomination but Empty Re: I know many of you find American Idol to be an abomination but

Post by Bob Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:07 pm

Adam wrote:you should have seen last nights show. Possibly the worst group of singers in the show's history! Granted, it was only 1/3 of them but...wow!

They just put those lousy singers on for the fun of it. It is sort of mean.
    Ivan
    Ivan

Post by Ivan Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:59 pm

The wife likes it so I act like I'm watching...really Facebooking! I find it a bore, but to each his own. You like it, I'm glad you do!
    MrMerlin777
    MrMerlin777

Post by MrMerlin777 Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:46 pm

Proud to say I've not watched a single episode. But hey to each his own if you like that sort of thing. I find it a useless waste of time.
    Pilgrim

Post by Pilgrim Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:45 am

I haven't watched it at all this year. Can't say that I've missed it.
    spokenfor
    spokenfor

Post by spokenfor Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:23 pm

AI is not my thing. I will admit to being addicted to the first two seasons of "Survivor" and the first three seasons of "Apprentice". I just don't have that much time to watch TV anymore. And rarely get the remote when I do have the time.

Sorry there is a bad crop of singers this round!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:33 pm