Fisher's Of Men

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christians who believe Jesus Christ is Lord (fully God and fully man), that He must be your Lord in order to be your Savior, and that salvation is all God's doing and none of ours. Most of us are from the PMR group (Pretty Much Reformed)

3 posters

What's the use of shopping offline any more?

Adam
    Adam
    Admin

What's the use of shopping offline any more? Empty What's the use of shopping offline any more?

Post by Adam Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:15 pm

Seriously!

I go out the other day looking for a few things.

1) HP Notebook ac adapter (mine is fried)

2) Prison Break 3 on DVD

3) Ethernet Cords

I couldn't believe the prices in stores for these items. I checked Best Buy, Wal Mart, and Target

1) 90-70 bucks was the cheapest this could be found-online I bought a BRAND NEW one for $18.99 and $5 shipping online

2) $40-$50 for this item - Online I got this for $22 free shipping

3) $3 per foot is the cheapest I found this item outside Circuit City who was going out of business and had four foot cords for five bucks.-Online I found a four foot cord for $1.99

That's over $80 in savings! I think I'll shop online only from now on.
    Ivan
    Ivan

What's the use of shopping offline any more? Empty Re: What's the use of shopping offline any more?

Post by Ivan Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:44 pm

I love shopping online. Other than food, clothes and fuel, I do the majority of my shopping onlin.
    spokenfor
    spokenfor

What's the use of shopping offline any more? Empty Re: What's the use of shopping offline any more?

Post by spokenfor Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:33 pm

What's the use of shopping offline any more?

You can't hand a gospel tract to your computer!

(OK, I'll admit to being an online shopping junkie, too.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:23 am