Fisher's Of Men

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christians who believe Jesus Christ is Lord (fully God and fully man), that He must be your Lord in order to be your Savior, and that salvation is all God's doing and none of ours. Most of us are from the PMR group (Pretty Much Reformed)

2 posters

My testimony

Pilgrim

My testimony Empty My testimony

Post by Pilgrim Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:01 pm

Raised United Methodist, I was a blasphemer who denied the deity of Christ by my early 20's. I was converted around the time I started attending a Wesleyan church. Since then I have attended an independent sovereign grace church and later was a member of an OPC church that I attended for about three years. After moving to a different part of the state and marrying, I reconsidered the baptism issue and my wife and I are now happily members of a Baptist church where I am starting to do some teaching.
    spokenfor
    spokenfor

My testimony Empty Re: My testimony

Post by spokenfor Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:41 pm

I think we need to start a "former Methodists" club on this forum.
    Pilgrim

Post by Pilgrim Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:41 pm

spokenfor wrote:I think we need to start a "former Methodists" club on this forum.

Ironically the Wesleyan church (basically conservative Methodist) I used to be a member of has sounder teaching than many Southern Baptist ones I've been to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:47 am